The new to do list for getting the third floor done is this:
Paint walls and trim. Rip up disgusting 20 year old wall to wall carpet.
- Remove the ugly “built in” dressers from the knee walls
- Drywall and finish the crawlspace behind one of the knee walls
- Create built-in cubbies where dressers once were
- Lay down Flor carpet tiles inspired by this awesome picture ——>
- Enjoy really cool fun new space.
We are getting there!
Let’s talk about getting that carpet up, ok? It was the worst. It was tedious and smelly and dusty and itchy and I hated every second of it. Continue reading